Friday, February 6, 2009

Freeday

So, I'm finally getting a Saturday off and I can't decide what I want to do with it. There are a few things I need to get done like grocery shopping, cooking for Sunday lunch at church, and finishing my Sunday School lesson. BJ is going to Bop's (his grandfather's) and I plan on going to a birthday party for one of my friends sons. There are so many things I'd like to do and I can't decide. I haven't scrapbooked for a while so I may do that. I'm mainly looking forward to sleeping as late as I want and doing whatever I decide. I know that when I have kids the thought of a freeday will be unheard of, so I am taking advantage of my time while I still have it. I am one of those people that love being by myself and I am looking forward to a day to relax and get somethings that are long overdue off of my neverending list. Whatever I decide to do, I plan on taking some pictures, so hopefully my next post will include some pictures for your enjoyment.

No comments: