Tuesday, May 28, 2013

Shhh...they're sleeping.

I have heard of moms who just love taking pictures of their kids sleeping. I have never really been one of those people. Actually, I have very few pictures of the kids sleeping. So just because, tonight I went upstairs and took pictures of each of the kids sleeping. With a flash. And only Haley even slightly was disturbed by the light.
Usually Haley starts the night sleeping on her back with no less than 5 stuffed animals very carefully placed around her head. She also usually comments on being hot but WILL NOT let us turn the ceiling fan on.
Daniel is soooo hot when he sleeps. He usually wakes up dripping wet and his hair is always crazy. I recently took his comforter and blanket off of his bed because he insisted on getting under them even when he was hot. So now, I think he is not sweating quite as much. He does usually wake up with his sheet in all kinds of knots and twists. I have no idea how he does that.
Katelynn is probably the most normal of my sleepers. She usually sleeps with one stuffed animal. Which one it is changes daily. She does usually talk in her sleep and about once a week she comes and wakes me up to put her sheets and comforter back on her bed.
Seth pretty much sleeps just like this. He can roll over if he wants to, but hasn't started doing this in his sleep yet.  Usually when he gets real good and asleep, he will lose the pacifier, and keep on sleeping. He likes to lift his legs up while he is sleeping and slam them back on the mattress. I think he likes the sound it makes. Tonight when I put him down, he didn't even cry or whimper but went straight to sleep. He must have been tired tonight.

No comments: